Welcome to Nevada School of the Arts!
Current Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Phone Calls and Email Only at this time
COVID-19 Precautions at NSA
Private Lessons may be taken Online or In-Person.
Group Activities and Ensembles may be Online or In-Person (visit individual program pages for more information).
- Entering NSA Facilities
- If a parent, student, or faculty member is not feeling well, please DO NOT enter NSA
- Masks are required for all that enter NSA buildings
- Each building entrance and studio door has a hand sanitizer dispenser; hands must be sanitized before touching door handles (interior handles in studios, rehearsal rooms, and offices will be sanitized by faculty or staff member after being used)
- Students with instruments must wipe down carrying cases (handles, etc) before entering NSA
- Before, During, and After Instruction
- Chairs in lobbies will be placed at a distance from each other, but we prefer that you wait in your vehicle or outside until your teacher is ready for you.
- Social distancing will be observed in all private and group lessons
- Only one adult per student will be allowed in room during instruction
- Clear plexiglass partitions (72″x48″) will also be utilized during lessons
- NSA faculty are observing CDC guidelines in keeping studios and instruments sanitized
- Students with instruments must wipe down carrying cases (handles, latches., etc) before leaving NSA
- NSA surfaces are and will continue to be cleaned and disinfected daily
- Faculty kitchen will observe CDC guidelines regarding surface cleanliness and social distancing and is solely reserved for NSA Faculty and Staff
- The use of restroom facilities provided by the City of Las Vegas will have standard hygienic amenities; upon your return to NSA, the hand sanitizer dispenser MUST be used